The Stonesoft Partner Program for Certified Distributors is targeted at distributors focusing on enterprise security and business continuity markets, providing value added services to the security reseller community. Distributors are not entitled to sell products or services directly to the end users.
A Certified Distributor has an opportunity to gain Support and Maintenance partner status to provide support services to their resellers. However, in case of an Authorised reseller having CSMP status, this contract attachment is with direct relationship with Stonesoft.
Certified Distributor Requirements
Certified Distributor has to fulfill following minimum requirements in the named territory:
- Minimum 1.5M€ annual revenue for Stonesoft products and services
- Mandatory, monthly Purchase Order report including end-user data for all sales transactions
- maintain reasonable local sales and support operations and individuals trained for in Stonesoft technologies in each listed region in order to successfully authorize and support the local reseller community
- Named and trained Product or Business Manager for Stonesoft product line
Certified Distributor Benefits
- Access to Stonesoft Incentive and Promotion Programs
- Access to Stonesoft Partner Portal
- Named Stonesoft Channel Manager
- Listed on Stonesoft Partner Locator and access to Stonesoft Partner Portal
- Eligible to become an Authorized Training Center
- Eligible to become a 1st line support and Maintenance Partner